Company Terms & Conditions:
1. All training will be delivered at an agreed hourly rate, excluding travel time to and from the venue and lunch hour.
2. ELGee promise to provide training to high CQC and other governing bodies standards, to be compliant with The Care Certificate issued by Skills For Care.
3. ELGee promise to provide training which conforms to the Regulations and Outcomes of the National Minimum Standards,
4. All courses will be bespoke to the particular needs of your service and environment.
5. Certificates of completion for candidates will be provided within ONE MONTH of course delivery and/or completion, and will be dispatched by first class post.
6. We expect any Certificate errors to be communicated to ELGee via email. They will be corrected within fourteen days of notification and dispatched by first class post.
7. There is an element of competency integral to our courses, indicated by a score out of forty.
8. The Competency Score is assessed through candidate demonstration of motivation, participation, understanding and application.
9. ELGee will include copies of candidate feedback sheets and the attendance register with the certificates for future staff supervision purposes.
10. ELGee reserve the right to provide alternative trainers and cancellations at short notice if due to circumstances beyond our control. You will be contacted via email or telephone to inform you re same.
11. Should it become necessary for ELGee to postpone all or any part of a course due to circumstances beyond our control, mutually agreeable dates will be selected on which to complete delivery of the course. We will not be liable for any costs incurred by the client for such actions.
12. ELGee expects to deliver training in a suitable environment. As courses are bespoke we would require access to appropriate in-house equipment. ELGee will provide any other equipment that will enable delivery.
13. Invoices will be dispatched at the end of the month of training delivery.
14. All ELGee trainers are covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Client Terms & Conditions:
1. If you cancel less than 24hours before the start of a course you will be charged 95% of the normal daily rate, or 95% of the booked training time (whichever is less ) plus any expenses that have already been incurred by ELGee ( for example overnight accommodation)
2. All payment to be made within 28 days of receipt of invoice.
3. Payments can be made by BACS or cheque made payable to ELGee Training.
4. In the event of failure to pay, ELGee reserve the right to take legal action to recover the debt.
5. Candidates are expected to adhere to the start and end times of a course. If a candidate is not present for an hour or more of the course they will forfeit their right to a Competency Score and Certificate.
6. ELGee requires the client to provide all Public Liability and other insurance.
Reviewed 18th November 2015
Join the conversation